[Ctk-developers] org_commontk_dah_app depends on org_commontk_dah_core

Julien Finet julien.finet at kitware.com
Wed Aug 3 13:16:56 EDT 2011

On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 11:29 AM, Sascha Zelzer
<s.zelzer at dkfz-heidelberg.de>wrote:

> **
> That error was actually a bit misleading. The C++ parser shipped with "moc"
> does not complain if it cannot resolve an #include <...> statement. Since
> the include directories were wrong (due to the wrong configure-time
> dependency) the header file could not be included by moc and hence it did
> not know about the "interface" declared in that header file.

Understood, thanks.

We could move the creation of the CMake variable which contains the list of
> plug-ins (and libs) to a separate file inside an appropriate directory.
> However, this file must still be included in the top-level CMakeLists.file
> due to the way the ctkMacroValidateBuildOptions macro works.

Sounds good, so moving that code into Plugins/CMakeLists.txt and doing
include(Plugins/CMakeLists.txt) (instead of add_subdirectory) from the
toplevel CMakeLists.txt, should work then. Or maybe you don't want to call
it Plugins/CMakeLists.txt ?

Julien.