[Ctk-developers] Coming changes in External project organization

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin jchris.fillionr at kitware.com
Mon Apr 11 13:16:23 EDT 2011

To answer Steve question, VTK-cmake folder is just placeholder that will
contain everything related VTK external project which are neither source or
build.

More exactly ...

<CTK-SUPERBUILD>/VTK-cmake/src/VTK-stamp/VTK-build
<CTK-SUPERBUILD>/VTK-cmake/src/VTK-stamp/VTK-configure
<CTK-SUPERBUILD>/VTK-cmake/src/VTK-stamp/VTK-done
<CTK-SUPERBUILD>/VTK-cmake/src/VTK-stamp/VTK-download
<CTK-SUPERBUILD>/VTK-cmake/src/VTK-stamp/VTK-gitinfo.txt
<CTK-SUPERBUILD>/VTK-cmake/src/VTK-stamp/VTK-install
<CTK-SUPERBUILD>/VTK-cmake/src/VTK-stamp/VTK-mkdir
<CTK-SUPERBUILD>/VTK-cmake/src/VTK-stamp/VTK-patch

<CTK-SUPERBUILD>/VTK-cmake/tmp/VTK-cfgcmd.txt
<CTK-SUPERBUILD>/VTK-cmake/tmp/VTK-cfgcmd.txt.in
<CTK-SUPERBUILD>/VTK-cmake/tmp/VTK-gitclone.cmake

Thanks
Jc

+1 919 869 8849