[Ctk-developers] trouble running DGraph.exe - error on windows 7, visual studio 10

Steve Pieper pieper at bwh.harvard.edu
Fri Sep 3 13:19:44 EDT 2010

With your change I get the output below from cmake.

When I open dgraph visual studio (with Qt dll path defined) I am able to
rebuild but I get the same error on startup.

This is a new visual studio install, so I will doublecheck that it can
compile and run anything - this may not be a ctk issue.

Thanks,
Steve