[Ctk-developers] mingw compiles dcmtk.git

Dean Inglis dean.inglis at camris.ca
Mon Oct 25 10:08:34 EDT 2010

Hi Sascha,

thanks, Ill try that out in my ctest dashboard script.  Im still having
a dashboard build problem with QtMobility (it doesnt build) which does not
occur
when I do a non-test build with cmake, so there might be a build-system bug
with ctkDashboardDriverScript.cmake and/or my version of
ctkDashboardScript.TEMPLATE.cmake (attached).

Dean