[Ctk-developers] Merging branch "dah" into master

Zelzer Sascha s.zelzer at Dkfz-Heidelberg.de
Fri Oct 22 10:33:03 EDT 2010

Hi Jc,

I thought about the documentation too, good point. The plugin stuff also needs better / more accessible documentation.

Testing is important, but I won't have time to implement unit tests for it in the near future.

Thanks,
Sascha

Von: Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin [mailto:jchris.fillionr at kitware.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 22. Oktober 2010 15:46
An: Zelzer Sascha
Cc: ctk-developers at commontk.org
Betreff: Re: [Ctk-developers] Merging branch "dah" into master

Sounds great to me :)

Would it possible to:
 -  add a little bit more documentation
  - create a simple wiki page on commontk.org<http://commontk.org>. (Or move this one<http://www.commontk.org/index.php/Documentation/DicomApplicationHosting> to a more obvious location) May be in the Tools section ? We could also create a plugin section ?
 - increase testing

On my side, I will make sure the documentation is regenerated on a daily basis.

Thks
Jc