[Ctk-developers] unsupported protocol error

Dean Inglis dean.inglis at camris.ca
Mon Nov 8 19:51:24 EST 2010

Hi Jc,

works, however, still have the problem with QtMobility not
building on the dashboard script.  It builds fine with the basic regular
command line instructions (cmake, minw32-make), but there
must be something in the dashboard build script causing a problem.
See the hyoid experimental submissions for details.  Im finding
cmake and its use to be more and more cryptic which kind of defeats
its original purpose.

Dean