[Ctk-developers] Building CTK

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin jchris.fillionr at kitware.com
Mon Nov 1 14:58:29 EDT 2010

Could you also includes the following files:
 DGraphInput-alldep.txt
 DGraphInput-alldep-withext.txt

This files are passed to DGraph executable to compute the dependency graph
of CTK and find out which external project should be downloaded and
configured. See http://github.com/commontk/CTK/tree/master/Utilities/DGraph/

Also re-adding ctk-developers at commontk.org as a recipient so that our
investigations benefit the community :)

Thks