[Ctk-developers] building CTK on windows/mingw32

Alessandro Chiarini a.chiarini at scsolutions.it
Thu May 20 13:55:39 EDT 2010

Thanks JC.
Well, on the side topic I tend to agree with Marco and Sascha: VTK and ITK
should be supported under Windows/Mingw and one more reason in my opinion is
that also QT uses this compiler within QTCreator. Having the same IDE could
benefit cross-platform development of our applications.

Alessandro

--
__________________________________

Ing. Alessandro Chiarini
Technical  Manager
BioComputing Competence Centre
SCS s.r.l.
Via Parini 1, 40033 Casalecchio di Reno BO, Italy
http://bit.ly/czAFT3
tel: +39-051-051590215
fax: +39-051-19901095
mailto:a.chiarini at scsolutions.it
Please use coding in the subject of your mail, viz.
Q=Question   I=Information   U=Urgent   A=Action
The information transmitted is intended for the person or entity to which it
is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please