[Ctk-developers] DCMTK for linux

Stephen Aylward stephen.aylward at kitware.com
Sun May 9 00:35:13 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm interested in using it outside of DCMTK (i.e., for InsightApplications).

I used the git repo specified on the dcmtk webpage.

Perhaps we can contribute these changes back to the main DCMTK repo?
 Perhaps we can use superbuild to fetch such external libraries,
rather then develop our own versions of them?

Stephen R. Aylward, Ph.D.
Director of Medical Imaging Research
Kitware, Inc. - North Carolina Office
http://www.kitware.com