[Ctk-developers] hacking meeting results

Steve Pieper pieper at bwh.harvard.edu
Sun Mar 14 13:43:03 EDT 2010

Dear CTK friends -

Several of us took some time this past week to start really getting our
hands dirty with CTK hacking - we hope you all like the results!

http://www.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/Events:CTK-Pre-Hackfest-2010

This was the "pre"-hackfest, so everything is new and evolving, so we
expect to make more progress at a next round of hacking with more hackers.

Ivo and I will work on organizing something for the US East Coast in the
May timeframe.  We hope to get the project topics and goals in place
soon so we can get the right group of developers together (it'll be
another serious hacking meeting - to participate you must be willing to
spend a few days living and breathing git, cmake, qt, dicom, sql...)

Best regards,
Steve