[Ctk-developers] Superbuild / CMake 2.8.2 required for both Slicer and CTK

Jean-Christophe Fillion-Robin jchris.fillionr at kitware.com
Tue Jun 29 11:32:01 EDT 2010

Hi,

I would prefer do the move to CMake 2.8.2 sooner than later. Preferably
ahead of the alpha release of SlicerQt.

Features I would like to benefit from are:
  - MD5 sum for archived download as External Project, particularly useful
to confirm the integrity of the archive.
  - better support for VS2010 / Windows7
  - a git support tested by cmake dashboard - Not the one I hacked/added to
it ...
  - ExternalProject is major feature - I would prefer use the official
module - it will make resolution of potential problem easier.

See http://www.cmake.org/files/v2.8/CMakeChangeLog-2.8.2

Note that only* Slicer / Superbuild* would be impacted

Thks
Jc

--
Phone: 1-518-836-2174