[Ctk-developers] CTK technical meeting at SPIE in San Diego

Ivo Wolf i.wolf at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Thu Feb 4 10:27:52 EST 2010

Hello everybody,

Here are the details for the planned CTK technical meeting at SPIE in
San Diego:
Date: Sunday, Feb 14, 2010
Time: 3:20pm - 7:20pm
Room: tbd, we will meet in front of the Golden West room at the
Town&Country Conference Center.

I have started a page for this event on the NA-MIC wiki, including a
proposal for the agenda:
http://www.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php?title=Events:CTK-Workshop-SanDiego-2010

Please feel free to edit and/or add to the page.
Also please add/check your names if you are planning to come - I have
already added the names of those who indicated that they can come.

After the meeting, there will be the opportunity to join the IGSTK
social event, which is organized by Kevin Cleary (8-10pm at the Gazebo
room).

Best regards,

Pitt + Ivo