[Ctk-developers] 2010.09 CTK Hackfest - Hacking coordination tcon

Steve Pieper pieper at bwh.harvard.edu
Mon Aug 16 18:57:33 EDT 2010

Hi - during last week's tcon we decided to make it a weekly event for
the next few weeks leading up to the hackfest itself.

So, tomorrow morning at 9am Eastern time please join if you can (I know
many folks are on vacation).  We will use the same call in information
as last time (see note below).

-Steve, Stephen, & Ivo