[Ctk-developers] Coding conventions

Daniele Giunchi d.giunchi at scsolutions.it
Thu Apr 15 09:37:09 EDT 2010

Dear All,

in Paolo's mail there is also the suggestion to use this "MAF compact
QA kit" written in python (we actually use it in MAF3) which can
monitoring file naming convention, class variables/methods naming
convention, presence of documentation,
comments percentage and so on (it can be extended with new "rules").
Obviously all the results can be published in html, and we'are
planning to extend it in order to create diagram of those quantities.
I think that it should increase quality and coherence of committed code.

best regards,
Daniele