[Ctk-developers] Scenes

Stephen Aylward stephen.aylward at kitware.com
Thu Sep 17 14:38:50 EDT 2009

Hi,

If you would like to edit the CTK wiki pages,  create a login and then
send me or Steve Pieper an email letting us know the login you
created.   We can then give you authorization to edit the pages,
submit code, etc.

Also - the wiki page on ctkScene have been updated to include comments
from Gianluca and Pat.   Please review / edit to make sure I got them
right.

Stephen