[Ctk-developers] CTK meeting in Oxford - status update

Ron Kikinis kikinis at bwh.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 15 07:45:11 EDT 2009

http://wiki.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/Events:CTK-Workshop-September-2009

Hi,

I have started a wiki page for our upcoming meeting. I cloned part of
the page of the Heidelberg meeting as a startpoint. Please review and
edit as appropriate.

Gianluca, would you mind inserting the correct names, URL's and pictures?

Also, logistics?

Anybody wants to take a stab at the agenda

Ron

--
Ron Kikinis, M.D.,
Professor of Radiology, Harvard Medical School