[Ctk-developers] more on CTK Scene

Stephen Aylward stephen.aylward at kitware.com
Thu Sep 10 12:42:28 EDT 2009

Hi Paolo,

You (the MAF gang) summarized the issues and options very well!   Thank you.

I agree that if option 1 is feasible, it would be more elegant, and I
think it is feasible.

Really looking forward to the meeting in Oxford to discuss this
face-to-face.   I think a few more drawings, similar to what Marco
started, will be very helpful and set a clear path for us.

Thanks!
Stephen