[Ctk-developers] CTK meeting in Oxford

Marco Viceconti viceconti at tecno.ior.it
Sat Oct 3 06:55:53 EDT 2009

I wrote a draft news item that we plan to disseminate within the VPH
community via Biomed Town, VPHOP and VPH NOE web sites.  I would ask
you to revise the draft, and when it is finalised to ensure that the
news item is disseminated also through your organisations.

We need to have a public statement like this in my opinion, especially
if we plan to go for a EC proposal in call6 (I shall get back to you
on this shortly).

cheers

Marco