[Ctk-developers] Nokia to participate in Chicago meeting - questions?

Steve Pieper pieper at bwh.harvard.edu
Mon Nov 16 17:42:50 EST 2009

Hi CTKers -

Representatives of Nokia/Qt have agreed to attend the upcoming Chicago
meeting of the CTK effort.

In preparation, Clay (cc'd) has requested that we send questions and/or
discussion topics.

So far we are considering the following draft agenda for the afternoon:

Qt progress
  * 1:00 - 3:00 Nokia will present:
        o Evolving features of Qt
        o Community involvement processes
        o Q&A
  * 3:00 - 3:15 Update on qCTKWidgets being developed in Slicer's Qt Port
  * TBD: other Qt progress updates (Olivier?  Julien?  Marco? Ivo? Others?)

Anything specific to add?  Perhaps there are follow up questions from
our recent discussions about non-widget Qt code and how widely CTK might
depend on it.

It will be a great opportunity to jointly understand these issues so
please help us to prepare so we can make the best use of our face to
face time.

Thanks,
Steve