[Ctk-developers] Wiki pages and logos

Steve Pieper pieper at bwh.harvard.edu
Mon Nov 9 08:01:23 EST 2009

Hi Stephen -

Thanks for digging into this!

For the logo, I really like the big C - that really gets the idea across
nicely.  But I'm not a fan of the little red tk.  Mainly because it
would encourage people to write Ctk which I think is not what we want.
Perhaps a non-script, smaller TK but still red?  Also, I prefer the
text-free variation of the logo.

Another point - will you have vector versions of whatever final logo?

-Steve