[Ctk-developers] Meeting at RSNA

Tarbox, Lawrence tarboxl at mir.wustl.edu
Mon Nov 9 01:58:52 EST 2009

Chicago - a union city - that translates into 'it is very expensive to add communications lines' because one has to hire a Union member to do the installation.

RSNA does provide free wireless, but experience at the last few RSNA meetings tells me that the wireless does not always reach into the meeting rooms, and speeds are somewhat sporadic.  However, it has been getting better.  In other words, we wouldn't know if the free RSNA wireless will work for us until we get there.  Best not to depend on it.