[Ctk-developers] Meeting at RSNA

Steve Pieper pieper at bwh.harvard.edu
Sun Nov 8 12:01:25 EST 2009

Hi Stephen -

Yes, definitely, I'd love to present the Qt and Slicer effort and will
coordinate with J2 and JC.  This can be a sort of status update and
design review.  (As a preview, there are links to the project info and
work-in-process code below).

Also, I've been in contact with the Qt group at Nokia.  They are very
interested in participating but may have trouble making the meeting in
person.  An alternative might be to schedule a teleconference/webinar of
sorts on another day where they can present their technical and
community involvement plans for Q&A.  Any feedback on the best strategy
for this would be welcome.

-Steve

http://www.na-mic.org/Wiki/index.php/Projects:ARRA:SlicerUI

http://viewvc.slicer.org/viewcvs.cgi/trunk/Libs/qCTKWidgets/