[Ctk-developers] Meeting at RSNA

Tarbox, Lawrence tarboxl at mir.wustl.edu
Mon Nov 2 13:01:01 EST 2009

As we discussed in Oxford, we have arranged for a meeting room at RSNA 2009.  Here are the particulars:

Event:  The Common Tool Kit Planning Meeting
Time:  9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Venue:  McCormick Place, Lakeside Building
Date:  Sunday, November 29, 2009
Room:  E262

See you in Chicago!

The material in this message is private and may contain Protected Healthcare Information (PHI). If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender via telephone or return mail.