[Ctk-developers] CTK meeting in Oxford

Paladini, Gianluca (SCR US) gianluca.paladini at siemens.com
Mon Aug 17 13:04:01 EDT 2009

Hello CTK members,
I am putting together a list of attendees for the upcoming second CTK meeting in Oxford, UK on Sept. 25th. Based on the emails I have received so far I have the following confirmations:

Confirmed:
 1. Hans-Peter Meinzer, German Cancer Research Center, Heidelberg
 2. Gianluca Paladini, Siemens Corporate Research, Princeton
 3. Frank Sauer, Siemens Corporate Research, Princeton
 4. Steve Pieper, Harvard Medical School, Boston
 5. Ron Kikinis, Harvard Medical School, Boston
 6. Kevin Cleary, Georgetown University, ISIS, Washington DC
 7. Lawrence Tarbox, Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology, St.Louis
 8. Stephen Aylward, Kitware Inc., Clifton Park
 9. Marco Viceconti, Laboratorio di Tecnologia Medica, Bologna
10. Michael Onken, OFFIS DICOM Team, Oldenburg

Not Yet Confirmed:
- Ivo Wolf, Hochschule Mannheim, Institut für Medizinische Informatik, Mannheim
- Marco Nolden, German Cancer Research Center, Heidelberg
- Christian Renner, German Research Foundation, DFG, Bonn
- David Clunie, Chief Technology Officer, RadPharm Inc., Princeton
- Nicolas Ayache, Sophia Antipolis, INRIA, Nice
- Olivier Clatz, Sofia Antipolis, INRIA, Nice
- Julien Wintz, Sofia Antipolis, INRIA, Nice
- Quadrani Paolo, BioComputing Competence Centre, Bologna

If you plan on attending, please let me know ASAP so that Charlotte Fenton at Siemens Molecular Imaging can make sure we have a place to stay. So far she provisionally booked 10 rooms for the 24th and 7 rooms for the 25th (see message below), I assume we will need more and therefore we may need to go to a different hotel. If you contact Charlotte directly please CC' me to it so I can keep track of the list of attendees. Looking forward to seeing you in Oxford!
Cordially,
    Gianluca