[Ctk-developers] CTK and MAF3: hotels in London

Paladini, Gianluca (SCR US) gianluca.paladini at siemens.com
Fri Aug 14 14:36:02 EDT 2009

Hello all,

We do have a meeting room in Oxford reserved for the 25th, and in fact
we could have the room for the 26th as well if necessary - see email
below from Jerome, he is director of R&D at Siemens Molecular Imaging. I
am in touch with his secretary, Charlotte, who can assist with travel
arrangements. It is nice to have a point of contact in the UK that can
help.

As I indicated in an email on 7/22, Siemens Molecular Imaging is at this
location:
23-38 Hythe Bridge St, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX1 2EP, United Kingdom
01865 28502.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Siemens+Mole
cular+Imaging,+23-38+Hythe+Bridge+St.,+Oxfordshire,+OX1+2EP,+Oxford,+Uni
ted+Kingdom&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=78.056642,54.580078&ie=UTF8&ll=5
1.753244,-1.266561&spn=0.007731,0.009023&z=17&iwloc=A

I think the debate about choosing between London and Oxford has stalled
our travel plans, and now we are running out of time. If you could
kindly let me know who plans on attending I can at least have Charlotte
look into hotel availability in Oxford and make lunch/dinner
arrangements.

How many people plan to attend?
Cordially,
    Gianluca