[ITK] Bruker Format

Jon Haitz Legarreta jhlegarreta at vicomtech.org
Sun Feb 12 04:33:28 EST 2017

Hi Tobias,
as for the testing, ITK will require an input file and checking that your
contribution is working as expected, and that all new/refactored code is
being covered by the test case.

I haven't had a look myself into the existing Bruker-related classes, and
even if writing is not within your plans, if progress is made concerning
the reading part, I think it is already worthwhile.

So sounds like a good plan; once you think you have something to share,
submitting to gerrit will allow us to make further progress concerning the
testing.

Kind regards,
JON HAITZ