[ITK] Unresolved __imp_UuidCreate

Fijoy Vadakkumpadan tofijoy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 10:47:21 EST 2017

Hi Brad,

I resolved the issue by including the (system) library rpcrt4.l in building
the application. Initial tests indicate that the application works, but I
need to do additional testing.

It appears that the Windows build of ITK does not build the library
libitkgdcmuuid.lib, which contains __imp_UuidCreate. The Unix build did
generate libitkgdcmuuid.a, so this was not an issue there. Do you or anyone
know if this is a bug?

--Fijoy