[ITK] ITK 4.9 gdcmDicomDir

Eva Monclus emonclus at cs.upc.edu
Tue May 24 04:29:06 EDT 2016

On 23/05/16 14:10, Dženan Zukić wrote:
> Slicer's DICOM
> <https://www.slicer.org/slicerWiki/index.php/Documentation/Nightly/Modules/DICOM>
> browser does what you want. I don't know whether it is too complicated
> for you.

Thanks. But I want to integrate this functionality in my code and I do
not want more software dependencies.
  I 'm developing an application that show to the user a file dialog in
order to choose a Dicom series   from the set of patient/studies/series
which are located inside a folder. This is way the gdcm class
gdcmDicomDir (contained in ITK 3. 6) was very useful to perform this
kind of functionality.

   Eva