[ITK] affine transform parameters

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Mon Feb 1 16:44:49 EST 2016

Hi Samah,

As described in the class documentation [1], "the first (NDimension x
NDimension) parameters defines the matrix in row-major order (where
the column index varies the fastest). The last NDimension parameters
defines the translation in each dimensions."

HTH,
Matt

[1] http://www.itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1AffineTransform.html