[ITK] define different regions on a mesh

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 10:18:02 EDT 2016

Hi Francois,

by looking at the source code of MeshRegion
<https://itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1MeshRegion.html>, it seems to be
just a stub class. As regular ITK mesh
<https://itk.org/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1Mesh.html> is meant to represent
a closed object and not a surface patch, I would suggest to not use ITK to
represent your mesh, but rather some other library which has a more
extensive set of classes for dealing with polygonal meshes such as VTK
<http://www.vtk.org/>.

Regards,
Dženan