[ITK] [ITK-dev] Gerrit Code Review upgraded to 2.11.3!

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Wed Sep 23 16:15:24 EDT 2015

Hi folks,

Our code review instance has been upgraded to the latest currently
released upstream version, Gerrit 2.11.3:

  http://review.source.kitware.com/

This upgrade brings many exciting enhancements. Most importantly:

1) The new user interface is now the default. Support for the
(maligned) old interface has been removed.

2) It is now possible to fully edit patch sets through the web
interface! In 2.10, it was possible to edit the commit message. Now,
it is also possible to generate new patch sets entirely in the
browser, which can be very convenient. Usage is documented here:

  http://review.source.kitware.com/Documentation/user-inline-edit.html

3) We added the reviewers-by-blame plugin.  This plugin attempts to
automatically add reviewers based on authorship found via 'git blame'
for modified files.

As always, reviews from everyone are appreciated. This ensures we
maintain high-quality code and communicate knowledge in a scalable and
sustainable contribution way.

Thanks,
Matt