[ITK] [ITK-dev] SimpleITK example, possible typo

Paolo Zaffino p.zaffino at yahoo.it
Wed Sep 16 11:42:53 EDT 2015

Hi Brad,
yes, I get this error:

/usr/lib/python3.4/site-packages/SimpleITK-0.9.0-py3.4-linux-x86_64.egg/SimpleITK/SimpleITK.py
in SetOptimizerAsLBFGSB(self, *args, **kwargs) 8706 8707 """ ->
8708return _SimpleITK.ImageRegistrationMethod_SetOptimizerAsLBFGSB(self,
*args, **kwargs)8709 8710 TypeError: 'numberOfIterations' is an invalid
keyword argument for this function

"maximumNumberOfIterations" runs without any problem.

Regards.
Paolo