[ITK] [ITK-dev] Gerrit login

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Fri Nov 27 17:01:19 EST 2015

Hi Paolo,

We had another account experience this issue when they had started an
account with the old Gerrit system, but they had not logged in with
the new GitHub authentication before the recent move to Gerrit 2.11.

I will work with the sys-admin's to reset your account.

If anyone else experiences this, please let me know.

Thanks,
Matt