[ITK] How to get to get image similarity metrics under .NET ?

Oleg Subachev osubachev at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 06:57:54 EST 2015

Since error message says something about "initial transform" may be it
is necessary to set up initial transform ?
As you see from code I do not call SetInitialTransform method at all.
I hope that no initial transform or default initial transform (if any)
will be enough.
I simply want to get similarity metric value for two image files
without any transform.

--
Best regards,
Oleg Subachev