[ITK] How to get to get image similarity metrics under .NET ?

Yaniv, Ziv Rafael (NIH/NLM/LHC) [C] zivrafael.yaniv at nih.gov
Wed Nov 18 10:14:56 EST 2015

Hello Oleg,

The ImageRegistrationMethod only supports images with pixel type
sitkFloat32 and sitkFloat64. You can either specify the pixel type when
reading the image
(http://www.itk.org/SimpleITKDoxygen/html/namespaceitk_1_1simple.html#a02ff
c30c3c55dd9eeff3f76ba19f35e7) or read the image with its native pixel type
and then
use the SimpleITK Cast function
(http://www.itk.org/SimpleITKDoxygen/html/namespaceitk_1_1simple.html#af8c9
d7cc96a299a05890e9c3db911885), casting it to either of these two types.

   Ziv