[ITK] ITK Toolkit?

Tünde Szilágyi a.tunde.szilagyi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 20:12:45 EST 2015

I have tried without the patch, but I am receiving the same error message.
My generator is VS 14 2015 (see CMake window on the LHS).

Now, I have cleaned everything and started with a fresh installation:
- Git Bash
- CMake
- ITK master

I realized that only Win32 CMake exists on the official website:
https://cmake.org/download/

Is this what you refer to in your e-mail below? What else would you
recommend?

Many thanks.

Tunde