[ITK] HELP REQUEST

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 10:40:50 EST 2015

Hi Roberta,

welcome to the community! You have to use CMake to generate a project for
some compiler, and then use that compiler to compile the library. I
recommend to use Visual Studio community edition
<https://www.visualstudio.com/en-us/downloads/download-visual-studio-vs.aspx>
(version 2013 or 2015). Very few Windows users use MinGW, so almost no one
can help you when you run into trouble.

Regards,
Dženan