[ITK] Fwd: BUILD-ALL ITK RUN time?

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Thu Nov 12 13:33:51 EST 2015

Hi Tunde,

I mistakenly thought you were working on the "release" branch, so I
expected the commands to run would be

  git checkout release
  git pull

If you were not working on the release branch, it can be created locally with

  git checkout -b release origin/release
  git pull

It is possible to also directly get the patch from Gerrit, but not do
use the 'pull' line for this case.  Instead, use the 'checkout' line,
i.e.

  git fetch http://review.source.kitware.com/ITK
refs/changes/54/20154/1 && git checkout FETCH_HEAD -b CMP0054

Note that "-b CMP0054" was added to give a branch name.

But, the 4.8.2 archives were just created from the latest "release"
branch, so those can be tried too:

  https://sourceforge.net/projects/itk/files/itk/4.8/

Thanks for testing and providing feedback.

Matt