[ITK] amoeba optimizer

Luigi Riba ribaluigi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 11:05:35 EST 2015

Hi Dženan,

thank you very much for your quick and informative reply.

This could explain my problem. In fact, my registration process took 28
iteration to complete instead of 10 and all of them took almost the same
time. Nevertheless, the optimizer knew the maximum number of iterations. In
fact, this is the message I've got at the end:
Optimizer stop condition: AmoebaOptimizerv4: Maximum number of iterations
exceeded. Number of iterations is 10

By the way, I think it could be worth to add this info to the
AmoebaOptimizer page description.

Best,

Luigi