[ITK] How do I generate the ITKMorpholigical library?

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Tue Jan 27 23:19:28 EST 2015

Hi Andy,

> 1) Why didn't my search for GrayscaleFillholeImageFilter find anything say in a header file? are they pre compiled?

The header files are not pre-compiled.  When you build your executable
and specify the types you want to use in the template, the compiler
generates the appropriate code.

> 2) Do you know how I can build just that test and example ( in msvc 11).  Do I have to run cmake-gui all over again with the option checked for all the example and tests?  Then what project would I need to build in msvc?  I certainly don't want to build all the tests and examples as that takes forever

Yes, the options must be enabled in CMake -- it is all or nothing.
Try some of the Sphinx Examples (see the link to the .zip file in the
left column), to build just an individual example [1].

HTH,
Matt

[1] http://itk.org/ITKExamples/src/Filtering/MathematicalMorphology/DilateAGrayscaleImage/Documentation.html

PS.  Please keep messages on the list so all can benefit.