[ITK] ITKModuleMacros.cmake macro(itk_module_warnings_disable) MSVC warning D9025: overriding '/W1' with '/w'

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Tue Feb 24 13:26:19 EST 2015

Hi Niels,

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 12:21 PM, Niels Dekker <niels-xtk at xs4all.nl> wrote:
> OK, here's my proposed patch:
>
> COMP: Fixed MSVC warnings, "warning D9025: overriding '/W1' with '/w'"
> http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/19311/

Excellent, thanks!

> Sorry for the lengthy commit subject and commit message lines. "git
> gerrit-push" told me so:
>>
>> remote: (W) bbecc3b: commit subject >65 characters;
>> use shorter first paragraph
>> remote: (W) bbecc3b: commit message lines >70 characters;
>> manually wrap lines
>
> But it looks like I cannot fix these issues anymore, right?

Yes, the commit message can be changed with

  git checkout It sounds like they're getting bitten by the default
security settings in OS X. Here is the relevant page (Apple -> System
Preferences ... -> Security & Privacy). If she chooses one of the
options other than "Mac App Store" on the bottom half of the page, she
should be able to install CMake.

Once installed, navigate to the Applications folder and right click on
the app and select "Open". It should ask if it's a trusted source.
Reply positively and it should run without issue from there on out.
  git commit --amend
  <edit message>
  git gerrit-push