[ITK] [ITK Community ] WrapAsImages () function

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Fri Apr 4 11:05:17 EDT 2014

Hi,

The Dispatch is defined here [1].  It is a templated type that is
simply functions to "dispatch" the evaluation to the per-dimension
implementation.

Hope this helps,
Matt

[1] http://itk.org/gitweb?p=ITK.git;a=blob;f=Modules/Core/Common/include/itkBSplineKernelFunction.h;h=b592232c51b3d34370016da5e8df2f9b01e2b748;hb=HEAD#l79