[ITK] ITK 4.5.1 include and lib paths

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Wed Apr 2 16:06:13 EDT 2014

Hi James,

Welcome to ITK!

Are there are any experiences with your MinGW build that we can use to
improve the experience for others?

When building against ITK, it is highly recommended to use CMake to
generate your project.  To create a Code::Blocks project with CMake,
select "CodeBlocks - MinGW Makefiles" as the CMake generator.

Otherwise, the include directories and libraries can be found by
creating by creating a small CMake project:

  cmake_minimum_required( VERSION 2.8 )
  find_package( ITK REQUIRED )
  message( "ITK_LIBRARIES: ${ITK_LIBRARIES}" )
  message( "ITK_INCLUDE_DIRS: ${ITK_INCLUDE_DIRS}" )
  message( "ITK_LIBRARY_DIRS: ${ITK_LIBRARY_DIRS}" )

Hope this helps,
Matt