[ITK Community] [Insight-users] SimpleITK with Java wrapper on Linux

Mathew Guilfoyle mrguilfoyle at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 21:30:02 EST 2013

Hi,

I've been using the pre-compiled Win x64 SimpleITK 0.6 Java binaries with
Matlab on Windows 7/8 for a while now.  For various reasons I'm planning to
migrate to Debian as my primary OS.  Is it possible to compile the Java
wrapper to SimpleITK under Linux?  If so, would it be possible to provide a
precompiled binary of this in future - only Windows and OSX are currently
available for download?

Thanks in advance