[ITK Community] Problem running hello world example!

mitra hoseini mitra.hoseini.jafari at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 10:01:54 EST 2013

Hi
I am completely new to ITK. I followed the instructions to build ITK on windows
using Cmake GUI and visual studio 10 compiler. Now I want to run the hello
world program but amazingly I am unable to do this simple job! I have added
the example source to an empty solution and tried to build it, but the
compiler sends me error messages complaining about not finding libraries.
Note that I have added the "itkImage.h" but it seems that there is a huge
cascading use of libraries that I have to add them one by one!  Impossible,
I think. I wonder if anyone have some idea solving this problem.
thanks a lot