[ITK Community] [Insight-users] itkBSplineDeformableTransform implement local deformation

冯婷婷 fttfzzx227 at 126.com
Thu Dec 26 20:14:26 EST 2013

Hi,
I'm using itkBSplineDeformableTransform to implement a local deformable transform of an image in order to get a moving image with local deformation. I havetwo questions about this class,can anybody help me with these?

(1) Can itkBSplineDeformableTransform achieve the goal of local deformation?How can I implement this?Can I set the origin to the local place and set the origin only a local region?
(2)What does the parameters mean ,are they the landmark or else?If I want to write a new parameter file on my own ,can anybody give me a model to follow or specify the meaning for me ?
Any help would be appreciated ,many thanks!

Best regards!
Tina