[ITK Community] [Insight-users] Points Cloud in C#

Matias Montroull matimontg at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 15:13:47 EST 2013

Hi Brad,
What I am trying to get is a matrix containing the coordinates of all
points used to render the skin 3d image. Basically the x,y and z
coordinates of all skin points that construct the image. We use NDI tracker
for guided surgery and to calibrate the equipment we need that matrix of
points coordinates.

Matias.