[ITK Community] [Insight-developers] Is dashboard hackathon still needed?

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Thu Dec 19 12:05:42 EST 2013

On Thu, 19 Dec 2013 11:50:36 -0500, Bradley Lowekamp said:

>I agree :) Were you volunteering for the task?

:)

As I said, I looked at the "README-ITK.txt" which has instructions on updating HDF5 from upstream.  The instructions look quite good, but presume a certain expertise in git.  Frankly, it's gobbledygook to me.  :)  It's the kind of thing a git expert could do 100x faster.  If no one else volunteers, I'll try to get to it eventually...

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com