[ITK Community] [Insight-users] Compile time issue SimpleITK-0.7.1.post1 in Visual Studio 2012

Bradley Lowekamp brad at lowekamp.net
Thu Dec 19 11:35:54 EST 2013

-) Adding CSharp SimpleITK to a VS Project.

I'll try to get some time to create a visual guide for this but here is some brief info:

0) make sure you have the correct matching architecture/cpu/platform configuration

1) Add SimpleITKCSharpManaged as reference
 In the "Solution Explorer", right-click on CSharp application add select "Add Reference". Browse to SimpleITKCSharpManaged.dll, and click OK

2) Add SimpleITKCSharpNative

a) In the "Solution Explorer", right-click on the application and select "Add->Existing Item". Ensure "Executable Files" and "Add As Link" are selected then browse to SimpleITKCSharpNative.dll; click OK
b) In the "Solution Explorer", right-click on the newlly added SimpleITKCSharpNative.dll reference and select "Properties". Make sure "Build Action" is "Content" and "Copy To Output Directory" is "Copy always".