[ITK Community] [Insight-users] Source Code ITK Filters

Alessio Mazzarini alessiomazzarini89 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 10:14:36 EST 2013

Hi all! I'm studying ITK and the way to create my own filter. I'd like
to read the existing code of filters / classes in order to understand
the dynamics of ITK and then, be able to create my own filter for my
purposes.
In the ITK website i found only the header files but if I wanted the
source file and so the implementation of a given filter where I could
find it?
For example i would like to read the implementation (.cxx file) of the
itkThresholdImageFilter.

Thank you for the help.
Regards,
A.Mazzarini